We had a fantastic 2017, thanks to you
Members, Attendees, Speakers, Friends, Family, Collaborating Groups & Businesses, and the Administrative Staff of the Emerald Trade Alliance
Thank you for making 2017 such an amazing and memorable year for the Emerald Trade Alliance.
It’s too easy to get bogged down in the day to day stresses that comes with startup culture or just running a business. When this happens it becomes more and more difficult to see or realize the successes and achievements that we’ve made. This could not have been more apparent than the past year with the great speakers who came to visit us, growing interest in the ETA and finishing the year with our ETA/Women’s Leaders in Cannabis holiday mixer.
Without you there is no ETA, for that you will always have my sincerest gratitude.
Thank you on behalf of myself and the members and attendees of the ETA to:
- The Wetlands Bar & Grill
- Women’s Leaders in Cannabis
- GreenSea Distribution
- All the great speakers we have had this year:
- Jon Russell– Copyright, trademark & patents
- Jeff Farr– Copyright, trademark, patents & legal
- Marvin Revoal – OLCC commissioner
- Anthony Smith – Evio (Chief Science Officer)
- Ashley Preece – Ethical Cannabis Alliance, SoVeda
- Val Stilwell – Marketing & Branding
- Kent Guy – Tax & Accounting
- Brian Kuo – Tax & Accounting
- Courtney Moran– Hemp Panel
- Todd Dalotto – Hemp Panel
A super special personal thank you from me to the ETA Administrative team; Christina Ketchum, Charles Weller & “The Iron” Mike Grudzien!
Please support the following Oregon businesses that have signed on to our statement on nondiscrimination:
- The Healthy Canine & Lovelight Reiki
- Coyote Creek
- The Cannabis Farm
- Cannabis LLC
- NYA Extracts
- Gaeam Seminarium
Please stay posted for the 2018 event calendar (it’s going to be a great year).
On behalf myself and the ETA Administration, we wish you and your families a very happy, safe holiday season and a fantastic New Years.
Noah Persin Admin Dir
Emerald Trade Alliance